$25 – $30
Choose from the following selection of Entrees and Mains.
Prices based on a minimum guest numbers of 50. Alternate drops attract $5 surcharge.
Labour costs vary with numbers and style of the function. Prices quoted below are for food only. Costs of labour will be quoted separately and will be based on your requirements.
ENTREES ……………………………..$18 pp
- Italian Meat Balls Basil Pesto Pasta.
- Moroccan Barramundi (mildly spiced) in red pepper & dill sauce.
- Satay Chicken Skewers with Asian Salad.
- Smokey pickled beef with Mexican chilli bean.
- Mango Chilli Prawn and Salad.
- Chicken Caesar Salad with our very special Caesar dressing.
- Chicken Tikka Kebabs with Yoghurt & Mint Sauce.
- Chorizo Tomato Basil Pasta.
- Mini Pork and Cinnamon Apple Skewer with Sauerkraut.
- Tender Steak & Guinness Filo with Salad.
- Roasted Pumpkin and Spinach Filo with Salad.
- Gourmet Garden Spinach and Feta Quiche with Salad.
- Vegetable and Haloumi Kebab on Tomato Cous Cous.
- Spicy Vegetable Tikki (Pattie) with Tamarind, Yoghurt & Mint Sauce.
SOUPS (dinner rolls and butter portions included)
- Potato Leek soup with croutons
- Butternut Pumpkin soup with croutons
- Minestrone soup
For alternate drops, both choices must be from the same option.
All mains served with green salad, baby carrots, other vegetables in season, and either potato mash or chat potato OR rice and/or pasta – as appropriate to the mains.
MAINS – OPTION 1………………….$25 pp
- Beef Eye Medallion in Char Grilled Tuscan Sauce.
- Butter Chicken with Basmati Pilaf Rice done with roasted almonds and caramelised sultanas with coriander garnish.
- Tender Braised Beef Steak in Tuscan roasted vegetable sauce.
- Apricot Glazed Smokey Chicken Breast.
- Mint & Rosemary Marinated Roast Lamb with “jus” gravy.
- Moroccan Roast Lamb with “jus” gravy.
- Tandoori Chicken Thigh fillet and delicious Tarkari (Indian style vegetable and potato) served with yoghurt and mint sauce.
- Veal Moroccan (cubed tender veal in an exotic Moroccan sauce).
- Portuguese Barramundi (grilled, marinated in spiced lemon, basil and chilli).
- Tender Pork Neck Steak with Green Pepper & Caper Sauce.
MAINS – OPTION 2…………………..$30 pp
- Lamb Shanks in red wine sauce.
- Basil chilli crusted Atlantic Salmon fillet.
- Frenched Lamb Cutlets with chef’s special sauce.
- Tender Breast of Chicken in a creamy mushroom & parsley sauce.
- Carved Roast Pork with red wine meat “jus” sauce.
- Carved Roast Beef with red wine meat “jus” sauce.
- Eggplant Ratatouille.
- Paneer Makhani (ricotta cheese in a delicately spiced creamy tomato cashew sauce).
- Aloo Mutter (potatoes and peas in a mildly spiced yoghurt sauce).
For desserts refer to our desserts menu. Currently no Halal Certified desserts are available.