Welcome to the Oktoberfest 2015. On the dot of 12 noon on Saturday, September 20th, Munich’s mayor Christian Ude will tap the first barrel thus declaring the “Wiesn” – as the Munich people call it – officially open. The festivities continue until Sunday, October 5th, 2015.
We have two Menus for you to celebrate Oktoberfest with.
Oktoberfest Finger Food Menu
Oktoberfest Lunch or Dinner Menu
OKTOBERFEST Finger Food Menu
All Prices are per person per item.
- Bayerisches Rindfleisch-Spieke ………$2.95 pp (Bavarian Beef Skewers)
- Bratwurst mit sauerkraut……………… $2.95 pp (bite sized bratwurst with sauerkraut)
- Rindfleisch Pies……………………….. $2.95 pp (Chunky Beef Pies)
- Kase-Speck und Rindfleisch Pie …….$2.95 pp (Cheese Bacon and Beef Pie)
- Geraucherter Lachs Lauch und Frischkase auf Pumpernickel…………$2.95 pp (smoked salmon, leek and cream cheese bites)
- Mini Gegrillte Wurstchen ……………. $2.95 pp (mini grilled sausages)
- Spinat und Kase Blatterteig……………………….$2.95 pp (Spinach and Cheese Filo)
- Mais Rindfleisch, baco und Lauch auf oatcakes………..$3.95 pp (Corn Beef, Bacon and Leek on Oatcakes)
- Kalte Paprikahuhn auf Kartoffelsalat in a boat (served cold)…………$3.95 pp (Cold paprika chickn on potato salad)
- Weisswurst mini rolls with sweet mustard…..$3.95 pp
- Schweinefleisch-und Zimt-Apfel picks……….$3.95 pp (Tender pork and cinnamon apple picks)
- The prices are for our “Drop Off” service and based on 50+ guest numbers and a minimum order of 5 items. Numbers under 50 may incur a surcharge. A delivery fee of $55 applies for within metro Sydney – addl amount for greater distances.
- For a Staff Catered Function, please add $350 which will include one chef. A second staff as the chef’s assistant for plating up must added. Minimum 4 hours at $40 per hour (total $160). For further staffing details please refer to our Staffing page.
- All prices exclude GST and a 10% GST must be added.
OKTOBERFEST Lunch or Dinner Menu……………..$19.95 pp
Mains: (Choose any two)
- Bratwurst w/ sauerkraut (German sausage with a cabbage condiment)
- Schweinebraten (Roast Pork w/ apple sauce)
- Roastbeef (Roast Beef )
- Hahnchenschnitzel (Chicken Schnitzel)
Accompaniments: (Choose any two)
- Erbsen und Speck Kartoffelbrei (Peas and Bacon Potato Mash)
- Cremigkartoffel mit Schinkenspeck (Creamy Potato with Bacon)
- Maple glazed roasted carrots
- Brocolli, Bacon and Cherry Tomato
- Green Beans, Bacon and Onion
Salad: (Choose any one, or additional at $2.95pp)
- Gruner Salat (Green Salad) will be included with all orders.
- Kartoffel Salat (Potato Salad with bacon)
- Mixed Bean and Tomato Salad
- Carrot and Walnut Salad
Dinner Roll mit butter portionen (dinner rolls with butter portions).
- Desserts are not included in the above price. For a choice of desserts, please refer to our delectable Desserts & Pastries menu. It would be lovely to finish the menu with Obstsalat (Fruit Salad) or our delicious Apple Strudel or Cheese and Cherry Strudel.
- All prices quoted are ex GST and a 10% GST will need to be added.
- For a “Drop Off” service a delivery fee of $55 for metro Sydney, applies. There may be a surcharge for delivery to further locations.
- If you wish a staff catered event, a flat fee of $350 will apply and includes one chef along with hire of all equipment required. For larger numbers or when more than one course is ordered, you may require additional staff.
- For smaller numbers you may wish to choose our “Drop Off” service where food will be delivered hot to you in foil trays and foam eskies. Delivery fee of $55 applies within metro Sydney.
- All prices exclude GST and a 10% GST will be added.
- We can also provide you with a full drinks service – please refer to our Beverage Service page.
Other Items you may require:
- Disposable Dinnerware may be ordered from SFC at $1pp (plate, knife, fork & serviette)
- Disposable Dessert ware may be ordered from SFC at $0.85pp (bowl, spoon and serviette)
Go back to the HOME PAGE.