Sydney Functions Catering fully understands the help you require in your time of grief. Our staff are sympathetic to your needs and will assist you in arranging the refreshments for your after funeral gathering of family and friends.
You may choose to have your food selections ready to serve simply delivered to the venue at a specified time for a nominal fee from $65 (within metro Sydney or a nominal surcharge if further out or peak times and weekends), or you may wish to use our friendly “Staffed” service as help on the day. For staff rates please click on Staffing.
We are a one stop shop for all your food, beverage and hire needs.
You may wish to order Lunch or Morning or Afternoon Tea type of items and we have an extensive list that you can choose from for this type of menu items. Menus below will be of assistance to you.
- Roast Menus
- Finger Food Menu (hot and cold items)
- Cold Platters Menu
- Sandwiches, Rolls and Wraps
- Desserts and Pastries Menu
- Patisserie Baker’s Selection
When using our “Staffed” service, we can bring some items like hot water urns, cups and saucers and other small items with us. However when using our “Drop Off” service, a separate fee applies if items require to be picked up after the event.
FREE with our “Staffed” service, are the following inclusions:
- Hot Water and Coffee Percolater urns when ordering tea and coffee
- Eco Disposable cups and plastic tea spoons if preferred when ordering tea and coffee
- Ice tubs with ice when ordering soft drinks
- Jugs when ordering juice and for serving water
- All platters
- All serving utensils
- Two buffet tables with fitted navy table cloths
- Mobile Oven when catering for larger numbers (100+) and using our Roast and Grill Menu
Call us to place your order and we will require from you the following information:
- Type of Service – our drop off service or if you wish to have staff to serve and also order equipment required.
- Number of guests
- Menu items or general idea of meal type eg. Morning Tea or Lunch.
- Venue Facilities – does the venue have urns for tea and coffee, crockery, washing up facilities and so on.
- Ease of access – are there any steps, how far is the parking from set up and so on.
Staff service is over 4 hours which includes bump-in and set up time and bump-out, but should you have a need for a longer period, for example, if it is a memorial service with speeches expected to lengthen the service time, please provide us with this time frame so that an accurate quote may be given for staffing.
We will look after the rest for you.